All of our engagements are customized, so details vary depending on the scope. Examples of past projects are provided for reference.
Nothing is more inspirational than experiencing the mission firsthand. You’ve told your story successfully many times through mailings, videos, presentations, and social media, but now it’s time to take it to the next level. By offering your donors a transformative experience in the field they will become lifelong champions for the organization.
- Program Consultation: Develop a travel program strategy to achieve your organization’s goals
- Travel Program Audit: Evaluate your current travel program, calculate the return on investment, help you establish metrics and best practices, and provide recommendations to optimize and enhance your outcomes
- Trip Feasibility Assessment: Conduct a feasibility assessment that takes the guesswork out of your next donor trip, enabling you to make informed decisions, budget accordingly, project accurately, and proceed with confidence
- Trip Management: Help your team plan and implement journeys for donors; liaise with all logistical operators and vendors to design ethical, sustainable, transformation experiences that inspire empathy, action, and investment
- Coaching: Work one-on-one with your development staff, leadership, or Senior Travel Planner to address your toughest challenges and achieve breakthroughs for your donor and volunteer trips
Do you struggle to portray your program participants as their own agents of change, while admitting that they also need your organization’s help? We can guide you step-by-step in evaluating your own communications, defining ethical excellence in your storytelling process, and securing buy-in from your team so that you can launch your new strategy with success.
- Ethical Storytelling Audit: Evaluate your communications and provide recommendations to optimize and enhance your work
- Contributor feedback and interviewing: Help you team design a process to secure and apply feedback from your story contributes (the people impacted by your programs)
- Workshops: Guide your team through a collaborative workshop to create principals, guidelines, and protocols to transform your communications
- Training: Design custom training programs on ethical and empathic storytelling and intercultural competence
We help you design a clear, strategic, multi-year roadmap so you can inspire your board, donors, volunteers, and staff to help your organization achieve greater impact. Whether you are a new organization or in the midst of dynamic changes, we can help align individual, team, and organizational plans to your greater mission and vision, and ensure informed discussion and decision-making.
- Assessment: We assess your current program, including interviews with key leaders and a study of your past and current fundraising results. We use evidence to take the guesswork out of your next move, enabling you to make informed decisions, budget accordingly, project accurately, and proceed with confidence.
- Strategy Consultation & Development: After conducting a deep dive into your current program and desired vision, we clarify your most important goals, then design a plan to help you achieve them.
- Implementation Support: We then work one-on-one with your team to address your toughest challenges, formalize your processes, and launch new initiatives.
Donors want to be part of your success story. We help organizations create virtual events and ongoing opportunities that mobilize resources, engage new supporters, catalyze increased investments from current supporters, and expand awareness of the mission.
- Stakeholder Engagement Audit: Evaluate your fundraising or stewardship program and provide recommendations to optimize and enhance your work.
- Strategy Consultation & Development: We clarify your most important goals, then design a plan to help you achieve them.
- Coaching: We work with you on an ongoing basis to implement new initiatives, build skills, ensure accountability, gain access to expert advice, and ultimately, be more successful.
- Training: provide custom workshops to your team on virtual engagement programs, ethical and empathic community engagement, ethical storytelling, and intercultural competence
Intercultural training and coaching are an important part of all our programs, but these services are sometimes needed on their own. We offer both country-specific training and intercultural competence workshops that range from 3 hours to 2 days. The scope of the engagement will vary on the needs of your program and organization. We encourage you to get in touch to explore options.
- Site-Specific Resources including pre-departure guidebooks, trainings, and workshop to better prepare staff, donors, and travelers.
- Intercultural Effectiveness Scale (IES) Assessment and debrief to reveal individual competencies and limitations essential for working with human differences. The debrief can also be structured as a team-building opportunity.
- Pre-departure orientation to cover the specifics of a destination and set accurate expectations; Post-arrival training to help participants acclimate and adjust to the new environment; or Re-entry debriefing for returning expats to smooth the transition process back home.