Philanthropy without Borders is a boutique consulting firm that helps mission-driven organizations engage their supporters through travel, storytelling, and virtual experiences.
Our expertise lies at the nexus of communication, engagement, and immersion, where we provides strategic guidance and facilitate opportunities that inspire generosity, cultivate empathy, deepen learning, and connect people across cultures in mutually beneficial ways.
Nothing is more inspirational than experiencing the mission firsthand. You’ve told your story successfully many times through mailings, videos, presentations, and social media, but now it’s time to take it to the next level. By offering your donors a transformative experience in the field they will become lifelong champions for the organization.
- Program Consultation: develop a travel program strategy to achieve your organization’s goals
- Travel Program Audit: Evaluate your current travel program, calculate the return on investment, help you establish metrics and best practices, and provide recommendations to optimize and enhance your outcomes
- Trip Feasibility Assessment: Conduct a feasibility assessment that takes the guesswork out of your next donor trip, enabling you to make informed decisions, budget accordingly, project accurately, and proceed with confidence
- Trip Management: Help you team plan and implement journeys for donors; liase with all logistical operators and vendors to design ethical, sustainable, transformation experiences that inspire empathy, action, and investment
- Coaching: Work one-on-one with your development staff, leadership, or Senior Travel Planner to address your toughest challenges and achieve breakthroughs for your donor and volunteer trips
Click here to learn more about our Donor Travel Services.
Do you struggle to portray your program participants as their own agents of change, while admitting that they also need your organization’s help? We can guide you step-by-step in evaluating your own communications, defining ethical excellence in your storytelling process, and securing buy-in from your team so that you can launch your new strategy with success.
- Ethical Storytelling Audit: Evaluate your communications and provide recommendations to optimize and enhance your work
- Contributor feedback and interviewing: Help you team design a process to secure and apply feedback from your story contributes (the people impacted yy your programs)
- Workshops: Guide your team through a collaborative workshop to create principals, guidelines, and protocols to transform your communications
- Training: Design custom training programs on ethical and empathic storytelling and intercultural competence
Click here to learn more about our Ethical Storytelling Services.
Engaging a broad supporter base can be a challenge when many of those supporters are not able to attend you in-person events and experiences. Donors want to be part of your success story. We help organizations create virtual events and experiences that mobilize resources, engage new supporters, catalyze increased investments from current supporters, and expand awareness of the mission.
- Virtual Event Facilitation: Help you team plan and implement a virtual event to achieve your organization’s goals
- Virtual Engagement Consultation: evaluate your current program and provide recommendations to optimize and enhance your work
- Coaching: Work one-on-one with your Development Team, Marketing and Communications Team, and Leadership to address your toughest challenges and achieve breakthroughs for your virtual engagement programs
- Training: provide custom workshops to your team on virtual engagement programs, ethical and empathic community engagement, ethical storytelling, and intercultural competence
Click here to learn more about our Virtual Engagement Services.